Every citizen registered under the GST periodically furnishes the details of sales and purchases along with tax collected and paid by the seller or buyer.
Annual GST return must be filed on or before the 31st of December. To do so, visit India’s largest business services platform provider i.e LeadingFile – GST Registration.
on the other hand, to visit the due date for GST return filing, you can visit the same.
Under GST, a registered dealer has to file GST that include:
- Total purchases
- Total sales
- Output GST (On sales)
- Input tax credit (GST paid on purchase)
To file GST compliant sales and purchase invoices are required. GST is 15 digit alpha-numeric, PAN-Based and State-Specific unique number. From manufacturers to dealers and suppliers to the consumer all have to file their tax returns.
How to File GST Returns Online
GST return can be filed in different forms depending upon the nature of transaction and registration of costumer.
- Visit the GST official portal (http://gst.gov.in)
- A 15-digit GST identification number based on the state code and PAN number.
- Upload invoice on the GST portal.
- After uploading outward return, inward return have to be filed online, if there are any errors, you have the option to correct and refile the returns.
But, before registering a GST one should know the GST Registration Criteria, and what that criteria is?
Here we go…
Types of GST Returns
- The taxpayer has all his outward supplies of goods and services.
- GSTR-1 has to be mandatorily done by the 10th of the next month.
- Monthly Details of outward supplies by the 10th of next month.
- Return filed by registered taxable supplier.
- In GSTR-2 details of inward supplies of taxable service effected claiming.
- Return filed by registered taxable recipient.
- GSTR-2 has to be done by 15th of the next month.
- Services from outside Indian.
- TDS credit from specified persons.
- GSTR-3 has to file by the 20th of the next month.
- Such as any taxes, interest, fine, paid during this period.
- Any type of refund claim during this period.
- Details of purchase invoice.
- GSTR -4 has to file by the 18th of the following month.
- And has to be filled quarterly also.
- In GSTR-4 also contain the details of tax payable and payment of tax.
- It has to return the file monthly within the 20th of the next month.
- The expiry of registration is valid within the 7 days of registration.
- In GSTR return to be filed by an input service distributor.
- In this form contain the detail of outward supply, input tex, tax paid.
- It has to return file 13th of every month.
- In this GSTR return must be filed by the person registered under GST as input service distributor (ISD).
- The amount of input credit under the current period.
- In this form contains the detail of the tax deduction.
- The due date of GSTR-7 is the 10th of next month.
- In this GST only certain government agencies are required to deduct tax.
- Returns for TDS.
- GSTR-8 is a type of file in which the e-commerce operator collects tex at the source.
- The main aim of the GSTR8 form is to maintain an entire transaction made on an e-commerce platform.
- It has to be filed by the 10th of next month.
- TDS liability will be auto-populated.
- The due date of GSTR9 is on or before 31st of December.
- GSTR9 is an annual return that must be filed by each and every regular taxpayer.
- Details submitted by the regular taxpayers with GSTR9 must be audited if the annual turnover is Rs 2 crores
- It would also include the amount paid during the whole year, including details of export and import.
- GSTR-10 is filed by the taxpayer person whose registration is canceled or surrender.
- It must be filed within the three months of the date of cancellation or surrender.
- It is the final return.
- GSTR 11 is filed by an individual to provide a Unique Identity Number (UIN)has been issued for getting a refund in India
- Only foreign embassies holding UIN can file GSTR-11.
- GSTR-11 must be filed in the same month when the purchases are made.
Mode Of Payment
- Via online net banking.
- NEFT transfer.
- E challan from the bank.
Document Required for the Filing of GST Return
- Invoice of all the necessary as per GST Law.
- Maintain all the record as online or offline and also try to record it on excel sheet.
- Late Fee for not Filing the Return on Time
- If you do not file GST returns within time, you have to pay the late fine with interest (if applicable). The interest rate is 18% per annum.
- The late fee is Rs.100/day.The total late fee including (CGST+SGST) is Rs.200/day.The maximum amount of late fee is Rs.5000.
- There is no penalty for IGST.
How to track the status of GST registration
1) The process in which you can track your application status without logging in:-
- Log on to official website http://gst.gov.in
- Click on the ‘services’ from the tab
- select ‘Registration’
- choose the ‘Track application status’ from the service tab.
- Now enter your AR number and click on search
- Proof of GST can be assigned by ARN(different for every user), which can get when the taxpayer has successfully made the payments. After payment, directed to an acknowledgment page.
Note: ARN (Application Reference Number) which is designed for every single taxpayer who is under the criteria of GST Returns.
2) Master India Website:-Master India website is such a portal that can help us to find out any query related to GST. Any taxpayer can check their GST return status using GSTIN.
Here comes the article to the end!
So, In this article, we’ve mentioned Online GST Return Filing With Best GST Attorney. The article not solely describes the trademark registration but will also help you gain registration to the trademark.
Not solely this abundant, we have a tendency to conjointly reached the best supply on and attended the top details of Trademark registration. Really, LeadingFile is doing its best at describing information.
Finally, we are going to be closing this section. So, if you found this article informative and worthy, please don’t forget to share, comment and subscribe.