Sometimes, you try to download any particular application by going to the Google Play Store, but it starts indicating that this application is not available for your country. The Google Play Store identifies which applications you are permitted to download and install. Some of the applications are available only in a few countries. In case you are not from that country, then you will not be permitted to download an application from the Google Play Store. The only thing you can do is to change your country in the Google Play Store by following the instructions mentioned below.
In case you wish to change your country in the Google Play Store, then you need to:
• You should be in that country whose name you are putting in the Google Play Store.
• You need to update a payment method from your current country.
• In case you have all these settings, then you can follow the steps to change your country in the Google Play Store.
Here are the steps mentioned below to complete this procedure
• Go to the Google Play Store application on the Android phone.
• Press on the menu symbol given in the top left-hand side of the display. It resembles a three horizontal lines symbol.
• Choose the Account option.
• Go down by visiting the settings menu.
• Find the Country and Profiles column.
• Press on the country which you wish to update the account number.
• Go through the guidelines mentioned on display.
• Update the payment method linked in the country which you wish to change to.
• You can add many payment methods, but make sure that the first payment method needs to be from that country which you have already set.
• It will change the Google Payments profile that is registered to a new country which you have already typed.
• After completing this process, it will take 24 hours to agree on the changes you have made.
• This feature is not for all users, and it will provide you the option so that you can change your country in Google Play Store in case you are shifted to the foreign country.
• The details which are collected by the Google Play Store application is from the IP address.
• You cannot change your country in case you have done this procedure already or in case your account use the Google Play Family Library that permits the five people to go the applications.
Download an Application Without changing Your Country
In case you are not able to or do not wish to change your country in Google Play Store, then you can choose any other things in case you wish to download an application which is not available in the location where you are currently living. This procedure will need a VPN service. But how the VPN service work?
Google Servers can identify where you are recently living, and they can go through the IP address. The computer and smartphone are paired to the Google servers. You have to search for any other routes.
This is how VPN servers work. The mobile device will be pairing to the VPN server in the selected country, and after that, the VPN server gets paired to the Google Server.
Source By : quicken support number