What is liver cancer
Liver cancer is the type of cancer which begins in the cells of your liver and which spread to other part. There are many reasons that can affect liver damage and the most common type of liver cancer is hepatocellular carcinoma which affects in the main type of liver cell called hepatocyte and the other types of liver cancer, are intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma and hepatoblastoma and they are not much common. Cancer which spread to the liver is most common than the cancer which will be affected in the liver cells. The cancer that is in the colon lungs and breast will spreads to the liver and is called metastatic cancer rather than liver cancer. Losing weight without trying.
Cost of liver cancer treatment in India
The liver cancer treatment cost in India will be USD 38,00 in India. In this coat it involves the whole procedure till the person is discharged.
What are the symptoms seen in liver cancer?
- Loss of appetite
- Upper abdominal pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- General weakness and fatigue
- Abdominal swelling
- Yellow discoloration of your skin and the whites of your eyes (jaundice)
- White, chalky stools
How the liver transplantation treatment will be done
Liver transplantation is best and better method for ant type of liver diseases. The liver will be transplanted from a living donor or from an accidental death person. Liver transplant is the main and usually reserved treatment option for the persons who have many and usual complications because of the end-stage of the chronic liver disease. In most of the rare cases sudden failure will occur with the previously normal liver which also can be cured. The total number of people who need to do liver transplantation is being increasing in a huge way and the liver donors who is ready to donate is also increasing in a better way. The liver is the only organ in the body which will regain its original size as soon as the transplantation is been done and the donor will be give half of his or her liver and the liver will regain or grow to its original shape within weeks. In every year liver transplantation surgery is being done in an improved way and the transplantation surgery rate is increasing in every year.
Risk factors in the liver cancer
Factors which affects the liver cancer
- Chronic infection with HBV or HCV.
- Certain inherited liver diseases.
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Exposure to aflatoxins.
- Excessive alcohol consumption.
Methods done for treatment
Operations used to treat liver cancer include 2 ways and they are
- Surgery to remove the tumour. Sometimes the doctor will suggest us to do the surgery in which the infected portion of the lungs will be removed and which will be back to original size and function within weeks
- Liver transplant surgery. It is the best and most suggested method. The liver from a living donor or from a accidental death person will be transplanted by cutting the infected liver from you and the liver will grow and will be back in its original size within weeks
In chemotherapy, theyuse drugs to kill rapidly growing cells inside and will also include cancer cells. Chemotherapy will be administered through vein from your arm, in pill form or by both methods.This method is mostly used to treat advanced cancer treatment.
What are the other localized treatments
The other treatment done are as follows
- Heating cancer cells. Electrical current will be used to heat the cancer cell
- Freezing cancer cells. Extreme cold will be used to destroy the cancer cell
- Injecting alcohol into the tumour. The original alcohol will be injected to kill the cancer cell
- Injecting chemotherapy drugs into the liver. It is the type of drug injected to kill all the cancer cell and will be done in advanced liver cancer treatment
- Placing beads filled with radiation in the liver. It done to deliver directly the radiation