If you fly regularly, you ought to consider getting a credit card that saves you a lot of money on your air travel and get you benefits like priority boarding, free checked bags, lounge access, etc.
With HDFC Bank Diners Black Credit Card, you get free unlimited domestic and international airport lounge access to more than 700+ lounges in India and worldwide without the need for a separate priority pass, which makes it exceptionally preferable. The only limitation is that because of being a super-premium credit card, its requirement is also extravagant, and it demands a monthly salary of Rs.1.75 Lacs or an income not less than 21 Lacs per annum. Special balance is also added to the account upon spending.
HDFC Infinia Credit Card is another elegant and used credit card offering maximum benefits, ranging from basic lounge access to extravagant golf courses within the credit limit. They provide unlimited access to more than 1000 airport lounges across the globe, covering both domestic and international ones. Supplementary cardmembers are also provided with unlimited lounge access. The only thing they need to do to avail such lavish free facilities is to present your priority pass.
Extra benefits provided by Infinia credit card :
- 10 reward points are credited for every Rs.150 spent by you on hdfcbankinfinia.com and dining or flight booking on airvista.com. Spending Rs.150 on any other thing will give 5 reward points.
- 2%markup fee over foreign currency, 15% off across 3000+ restaurants, 1% off on fuel surcharge.
For the first year, complementary Vistara gold membership is provided, which covers many benefits like:
- 10 start point for every Rs.100 spent on all Vistara flights along with guaranteed economy class reservation, additional 10 kg baggage allowance, and priority airport service benefits.
- For further availing this gold membership, you need to contact HDFC customer care.
Citi Prestige Credit Card is the most popular and preferred among frequent travelers who access lounge across the world due to gradual tours. Both primary as well as secondary cardholders, get unlimited priority pass access at more than 800 airports.
- Welcome gift of 10,000 bonus air miles and Taj Group or ITC vouchers ranging value Rs.10,000 is given, and this gift is renewed every year.
It also offers many captivating benefits like:
- For every Rs.100 you spend, you will be given 2 reward points.
- Over 30% of an additional bonus point is provided for preexisting Citigold or Citigold private clients.
- 4 complimentary golf rounds with additional golf lessons along with 2 complimentary luxury airport service and meets and assist service.
- One complimentary night with benefit of stay for a minimum of 4 nights at any hotel across the globe gives the extra luxurious comfort.
With this credit card, you will get unlimited free airport lounge access in all domestic and international. The main advantage which gives it an edge over other credit card is that not only the primary cardholder but the add-on cardholders will also get the benefit of the unlimited lounge access. The prerequisite condition to opt for this card is that the person must have a monthly income of 4 Lacs.
- The welcome card offered by them is extremely profitable as the welcome gift worth more than the annual fees you need to pay. As a welcome gift card upon your first transaction within the first 3 months, you will be rewarded with an additional 50,000 reward points. Upon renewal, each time 40,000 points are credited as a gift.
Along with these benefits, some long term benefits offered are:
- On new registration through Yes pay, each time 1000 reward points are added to your account.
- Special exclusive complimentary Taj Innercircle epicure membership benefit is also provided.
- Foreign currency markup of 1.75% is availed under the benefit Yes Preferred Exclusive Credit Card.
- Life insurance and medical insurance are also covered under the Yes Exclusive Credit Card. For death, due to flight accident INR, 3 Crore is given as a penalty, and for traveling outside the country, medical insurance worth INR 50 Lacs is given.
5. HDFC Regalia Credit Card5. HDFC Regalia Credit Card5. HDFC Regalia Credit Card5. HDFC Regalia Credit Card5. HDFC Regalia Credit Card5. HDFC Regalia Credit Card
If you are not a very frequent traveler and don’t want all these unlimited facilities to go in vain, then you can opt for HDFC Regalia Credit Card. Under this card, you will get the opportunity to acquire 12 domestic airport lounge. Under complimentary priority pass membership, you get 6 complimentary visits to more than 1000+ airport lounges around the world.
- As a welcome gift, 2500 reward points are added to the account every year whose value is equal to Rs.1250. This benefit is not only for the first year, but upon renewal every year, 2500 reward points are added as additional benefits.
- It also relies on the policy of spending more, gets more. On spending Rs.5,00,000 annually, 10,000 reward points are provided, and on spending Rs.8,00,000 or more annually, 15,000 reward points are provided.
Some major key benefits are also covered under the HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- On every Rs.150 you spend, 4 additional reward points will be given, and each point is worth 50 paise.
- 2% foreign currency markup, which is higher than another credit card, it also gives it an edge over others.
- Medical emergency protection act covering all health issues with a value up to Rs. 15 Lacs is covered under this credit card.
- Air accident for both domestic and international visitors with a value up to Rs.1 Crore is covered.
- Along with them, special travel insurance up to Rs.55,000 on baggage delay is also covered under the benefit of these credit cards.
If you do not have a credit card, there’s no store to your money in the future. A credit card helps you in enjoying several perks such as getting cash back, getting goodies or vacations, which would cost you much less compared to the actual expenditure. A debit card might be a choice, but it requires more money and taxes charged are more in comparison to the credit card.